Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Pictures and Pranks...

I thought you might enjoy seeing the trout crew in the process of cleaning the tank, adding
fresh water, and feeding the fish! So I snapped a quick picture and handed the camera to Mr. Hart and asked him to take a few pictures of crew in action. There was my first mistake...








Anyway, I proceed to my classroom to start the day. Later when Mr. Hart returned the camera, he asked me to look at the picture of Megan to see if it suited me. Looking at Megan's smiling face, I said "Yes, that looks great!" (to Mr. Hart's dismay) Apparently that was not the reaction he was hoping for, he questioned- "Did you look at it?" Looking more closely with my aging eyes, I noticed she was not adding fresh clean water to the tank in the picture, but she was pretending to add a gallon of floor cleaner. She looks so innocent!

I hope you enjoy seeing some of the crew and the fish they care for . Also, we wanted to send a special thank you to Mr. Berry our faithful tank tender. Mr. Berry is our custodian. He feeds the fish and watches over the tank on the weekends as well as on snow days. Below is a picture of him in the act of feeding the fish.



























No comments:

Post a Comment